Who We Are
Fibon Energy is your long-term energy partner. Founded in 2012, we are a South African energy company that develops clean energy solutions for commercial and industrial companies in South Africa.
We are a vertically integrated energy company that provides a turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service. Our expertise lies in developing energy solutions that (i) reduce your company’s electricity costs; and (ii) provide electricity whether you need it in the day or night. Our solutions require no upfront costs from you.
We are committed to the growth and transformation of the South African economy and are proudly a Level 1 B-BBEE Contributor.
What We Do
We have successfully delivered value to companies in South Africa for nearly a decade with our Fibon Solar PPA. We own, operate and maintain >R80 million of Solar Systems in provinces across South Africa.
We stand behind our word. By guaranteeing the savings to you year-on-year, we offer a risk-free solution whereby you do not need to make any capex purchases and we pay you the difference of what we don’t achieve monthly.
Our team is driven to make a meaningful, sustainable, and positive change in our world. We work with integrity and strive to make things simple.
How does Fibon’s Solar PPA work?
- Our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is an agreement between you and Fibon whereby you receive the benefits of a Solar System without the cost of purchasing and maintaining it.
- We install a Solar System, at our cost and ownership remains with us for the term of the agreement or if you purchase the Solar System by exercising a buy-out of the Solar System.
- We operate and maintain the Solar System and insure the system so that you can focus on running your core business.
- We lower your electricity costs and guarantee your savings monthly.
- The term of the agreement is usually 20 years with an option for you to purchase the Solar System.
- We charge you for electricity produced by the Solar System at the Fibon tariff which is lower than your current cost (Rand per unit of electricity R/kWh)
- Our Fibon tariff escalates annually at a fixed percentage which is lower than the municipal escalation and allows you make reliable Opex forecasts for your company.
START SAVING ON YOUR ENERGY BILL TODAY!
Fully Financed Solar | Energy Independence | Lowers your Opex